We set high expectations
A Federal Trade Commission study of the U.S. credit reporting industry found that five percent of consumers had errors on one of their three major credit reports that could lead to them paying more for products such as an apartment, home, auto loans and insurance.
Overall, the congressionally mandated study on credit report accuracy found that one in five consumers had an error on at least one of their three credit reports.
“These are eye-opening numbers for American consumers,” said Howard Shelanski, Director of the FTC’s Bureau of Economics.
We set high expectations for ourselves as a credit restoration company. You can expect only the best service from our team of credit experts. In the economic industry, we are dedicated to helping our clients get back on financial track. We are here to assist you on the journey.
We work with credit bureaus and creditors to fix and rebuild tarnished credit. Let our services and experience speak for themselves. We are highly dedicated to ensuring you attain the highest credit score possible, and will work on your individual case for inaccurate information on credit reports.
How It Works
Identifying the Problems
Part of the first step on the path to better credit is to identify the inaccurate information that is bringing your score down. This is done through a deep credit analysis process.
Challenging the Bureaus
Once we have identified all of the information that is not verifiable, inaccurate or misleading, we input it into our system. This allows us to begin the challenging process.
Analyzing the Updated Reports
After the updated reports have come back in from the suppliers, we will go over them once again to verify the inaccurate, unverifiable or misleading was removed or updated.
Question & Answer
- Why Should I Choose Your Company?
We don’t only work to remove the negative, inaccurate information from your credit report. We also give you the information you need to increase your credit score.
- How Long Does it Take to See Results?
You can expect to see results in as little as 30 days, with it taking up to 90 days in some cases.
- How Much Will I Have to Pay?
You will need to pay a credit analysis fee of $149 in the beginning. During this process, we will give you a detailed report that explains what is lowering your credit score and what can be done to increase the score. If you decide you like the direction outlined, the fee is $99 per month. You are not obligated to sign up and you can cancel your service at any time. You are not charged a fee until work is performed.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score.
- Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Video training on how to raise your credit score.
- Training rebuild your credit score.
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receiving and processing manual updates.
- Respond and receive correspondence by mail or phone.
- Review client’s credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Provide clients with access to educational portal sites.
- Update clients with educational materials.
- Provide debt consolidation options.
Our team is ready to assist you in your every credit and financial need. We walk our clients through the entire process either in our office or over the phone. Give us a call today, or simply fill out the form for further details. Our site includes helpful tips and information to further aide in providing quality services to you.
- 11530 Rancho Rd, Adelanto, CA 92301
- (760) 523-9075